Fudgy Brownie Cookies have the gooey, chocolatey flavor of brownies but in a cookie. These are amazing and completely irresistible. These cookies are chocolatey, soft, chewy, gooey on the inside and crispy on the outside.
Prep Time: 40 mins Cook Time: 14 mins Resting Time: 5 mins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2/3 cup chocolate, melted*
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips ( semi-sweet chocolate + white)
Oven, large mixing bowl, whisker, mixing spoon, baking sheet, ice cream scoop
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sugar and oil.
- Whisk in melted butter, chocolate and vanilla extract.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Combine well.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly set.
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet, leaving enough space between the cookies. Bake for 14 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle.
- You can prepare molten chocolate by melting butter in a microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring in between each interval. Stir the unsweetened cocoa powder into the melted butter.
- Add hazelnut spread in the middle, if you want to have an extra gooey cookie centre.