Green curry is loaded with vegetables in a coconut curry sauce. This recipe features fresh asparagus, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, capsicum and beans in a delicious green coconut sauce.
Green curry is one of my favourite Thai recipes. It’s full of flavor and simple enough for weeknight dinners. I used a store-bought thai curry paste. I will soon update the recipe for homemade paste.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups Veggies of your choice ( I used asparagus, zucchini, broccoli, carrots, beans and capsicum)
- 1 cup tofu (Air fry or bake the tofu)
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps Thai green curry paste
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- salt to taste
- Warm a large skillet on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, add 2 tsp olive oil.
- Add curry paste and cook for a couple of minutes or until it turns aromatic.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour coconut milk, water. Add salt and sugar. Reduce heat and cook until the vegetables are tender and cooked through, for about 10 minutes.
- Add tofu and cook for about a minute.
- Remove the curry from heat and season with lime juice.
- Serve it with jasmine rice.